Manulife MPF has garnered a number of accolades throughout 2018 and 2019 at the Sing Tao Service Awards 20181, BENCHMARK Fund of the Year Awards 20192, Bloomberg Businessweek/Chinese: Top Fund Awards 20193, Headline No.1 Awards 20194, Hong Kong Insurance Awards 20195, Insurance Excellence Awards 20196, 2019 Lipper Fund Awards from Refinitiv7, MPF Ratings 2019 Rating and Awards8, Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand 20199, SME Partner Awards of Excellence 201910, The Asset Triple A Asset Servicing, Institutional Investor and Insurance Awards 201911 and Top Service Awards 201912, demonstrating our outstanding capability. Each of these recognitions is a ringing endorsement of our commitment in providing a value-for-money MPF scheme for our customers.
As the largest MPF scheme sponsor in Hong Kong13, we endeavor to pursue excellence and help realize your ideal retirement with our comprehensive MPF platform and all-round support.
1. Source: Sing Tao Daily. For details, please refer to .
2. Source: WealthAsia Media. For details, please refer to .
3. Source: Bloomberg Businessweek (Chinese Edition). For details, please refer to .
4. Source: Headline Daily.
5. Source: The Hong Kong Federation of Insurers. For details, please refer to .
6. Source: iMoney Magazine. For details, please refer to .
7. Source: Lipper. For details, please refer to .
8. Source: MPF Ratings Limited. For details, please refer to .
9. Source: Reader’s Digest. For details, please refer to .
10. Source: Hong Kong Economic Journal.
11. Source: The Asset. For details, please refer to .
12. Source: Next Magazine.
13. Source: “Mercer MPF Market Shares Report” as of December 31, 2022 by Mercer (Hong Kong) Limited, in terms of market share of total MPF assets by scheme sponsor.
The above awards are for reference only. The awards were based on the respective organizations’ selection criteria. The selection criteria of the awards included, but were not limited to the performance of constituent funds. Hence, the awards are not indicative of the actual or future performance of the constituent funds. Investment involves risk. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
Issued by Manulife (International) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability).